By Appointment Only
53 Blairgowrie Dr, Blairgowrie, Randburg, 2194
Office Line 1: 011 787 0826
Office Line 2: 072 173 7455
Get in touch
To give you an exact price is particularly difficult without having done a site visit and established precisely what work will be required. However to provide you with an estimated cost, we would require some additional information please.
There are two components when installing a decorative floor that have to be taken into account, namely what preparation the substrate needs to get it to the standard required to accept a decorative floor overlay and secondly, the actual supply, hand installation/application of the decorative flooring product. Please be aware our products are not self-levelling, They are hand applied
When filling out the form, you are welcome to also supply the following information:
- Where are you based?
- What is the size of the floor?
- Is it internal or external?
- Is it a new screed?
- If it is existing floor, what is on the floor at present?
- If there is something on the floor, will we have to remove and dispose of it, or will you?
- Which of our products are you interested in i.e. a coloured Cementitious overlay such as SmoothCoat or an Epoxy?
- Do you want a tiled pattern or a seamless floor?
- If you are wanting a tiled pattern approximately how large would you like the blocks to be? The smaller the blocks the more work,
- The greater use of product, hence it will be more expensive.
- The final finish: Are you wanting a high shine, a gloss or a matt finish? Different products produce different results.